Sinotruk Howo 8m3 Bitumen sprayer truck Description:
- Sinotruk Howo 8m3 Bitumen sprayer truck is equipment that is widely used in road construction. It is an intelligent high-tech product that can spread emulsified asphalt, fluxed asphalt, oil refining asphalt, heated asphalt, heavy traffic paving asphalt, and high viscosity modified asphalt. Asphalt distributor is basically made up of chassis, asphalt tank, asphalt pump, spray system, heat conduction oil heating system, hydraulic system, electric control system, distribution control system, and rinsing series. And the distribution system has two main types: hand-controlled and computer-controlled.
- HOWO truck chassis, perfect performance
- SINO series engine, super powerful; reliable performance, no overhaul within 500,000 km.
- Spray width can be adjusted flexibly from 2m to 6m.
- Easy operation and easy maintenance.
Asphalt distributor System:
- Automatic asphalt distributor truck boasts three layers. It can adjust the spray amount according to its operational speed.
- The whole asphalt spraying process can be finished in the cab.
- Each nozzle is controlled by a separate computer. The spray width can be adjusted at random.
- The control procedure is equipped with two control systems, cab, and post-operational platform to ensure the reliability of asphalt spray.
- A Computer control system adopts a modular design for lower accident rates and maintenance.
- A temperature of asphalt in the tank is kept below or equal to two degrees per hour
- The distributor is equipped with an automatic blowing device to shift the asphalt outside to the tank
|Cabin||HW 76 standard cab, with one bed and Air Condition, 70°hydraulically tillable to the front as attached photo for ref.
Sinotruk Howo 8m3 Bitumen sprayer truck Angola
|Vehicle Main Dimensions||Overall dimensions (L x W x H)mm||9000×2500×3250|
|Wheel track (front/rear) (mm)||2022/1830|
|Weight in KGS||Tare Weight||6910|
|Front axles loading capacity||1×7000|
|Rear axles loading capacity||1×16000|
|Max. driving speed(km/h)||102|
|Type||4-stroke direct injection, 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging, and inter-cooling|
|Emission standard||Euro 2|
|Gearbox||HW13710, 10 Forwards gear & 2 reverse gear|
|Clutch||Reinforced diaphragm clutch, diameter 430mm|
|Steering Gear||ZF brand, power steering, hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|Fuel tank (L)||400|
|Tire||12R22.5 tubeless tyre 7 pcs including one spare tire|
|Brakes||Service brake: dual circuit compressed air brake|
|Parking brake :(emergency brake): spring energy, compressed air operating on rear wheels|
|Auxiliary brake: engine exhaust brake|
|Tank||Stainless steel tank, 10,000liters.|
|Hydraulic system||Proportional valve, automatic reversing valve and overflow valve, asphalt pump hydraulic drive motor, hydraulic pump or engine power take-off|
|Control system||Intelligent computer control in the cabin.|
|Spray width||4.5meters, 6meters is optional|
Asphalt distributor truck Working parameter:
ISUZU Asphalt delivery truck details:
ISUZU Asphalt delivery truck optional style：
Asphalt distributor machine Tools and instructions:
- 17 years of design and export experience.
- 100% customized trucks.
- Quick delivery guarantee.
- Serving more than 80 countries and regions.
- Professional guidance on import documents.
- CO, FORM E, FORM P, pre-implantation inspection
construction sand rock transport truck shipping：
- Maximize save your sea freight.
- Professional guidance on your importing documents.
- Safe, fast and timely