Sinotruk Howo 6.8meters day old chicks truck Description:
- Sinotruk Howo 6.8meters day old chicks truck also called chicks transport truck，Day old chick vehicles，chick transport vehicle，Baby Chick transport truck，live chick transport vehicle，Day old chicken transportation truck，Chick carriage truck，Chick conveyance truck.
- Day old chicks truck mainly used to transport chicken seedlings, duck seedlings and other livestock and poultry seedlings. It solves the characteristics of high or low temperature, insufficient ventilation and high mortality in general trucks.
- It uses the insulation technology of refrigerated trucks and the installation of ventilation and exhaust systems in the boxes.
- The heating system greatly improves the survival rate of transporting chicken fry and duck fry. It is the first choice for breeding farms.
- The temperature of the special transporter car is constant temperature, and it also has the characteristics of refrigeration, heating, exhaust, and large transportation. It can transport the chickens in hot summer or cold winter. Chicken seedling survival rate.
- The chick transporter can install a temperature display in the cab so that the temperature inside the cabin of the chick carrier can be monitored at any time.
- There are several ventilation and heating equipment in the compartment of the chicken carrier transporter, and there are multiple exhaust vents in the compartment. The air is ventilated and ventilated to ensure that the chicks in the compartment have sufficient oxygen.
- the special transport vehicle for chicks also has the characteristics of environmental protection, dustproof, sunscreen, corrosion resistance, etc. The materials used are made of high quality FRP materials.
Our company can customize the chicken carrier transport according to the special requirements of the users.
|Product name||Sinotruk Howo 6.8meters day old chicks truck(Loading 60000-70000 chicks) Tanzania|
|Overall dimension(L*W*H)(mm)||9200 X 2550 X 3800||Chick van box dimension(L*W*H)mm||6800 X 2300 X 2300|
|Drive type||4X2 LHD/RHD||Total mass（kg）||16000|
|Gearbox||6-speed transmission, manual||Tire specification||9.00R20|
|Power steering||Yes||Exhaust braking||Yes|
|Air-cut braking||Yes||Driver cab||HOWO Wide body withShippingcabin
|Engine||YC4E160-33||Emission standard||Euro III|
|Performance and consumption|
|Heating system||Diesel and Water Heating system|
|Cooling system||One refrigerated reefer||China made high quality vehicle-powered refrigerated reefer( the lowest temperature inside the cold room box up to -5℃, adjusted at the driver cab)|
|Ventilation system||Air duct installed on the floor for airflow||Two-line as the pictures show|
|Blind windows||4 sets of blind windows with sliding doors for the left and right van sides (as the pictures show),
|electronic ventilator fans||2 sets of electronic ventilator fans for the front and rear plate;
|Sky-window||Top-mounted sky window* 2 sets sky-windows
|Air duct||There is one ventilation duct on the left and right sides of the box, and 3 ventilation ducts at the bottom.|
|Chick van box body||Length||6800mm|
|Material||Exterior and interior||High quality with the whole skeleton of the SANDWICH plate bonding process.
Inner plate use high-quality fiberglass and exterior plate with Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
|Middle insulation layer||Middle insulation layer with high-quality 80mm PU foam sheets.|
|Other configuration||1.The top and bottom of the box are provided with a ventilation.
2.Double side of the box is equipped with a manual flip shelf
3.The box body is made of aluminum alloy edging, stainless steel corners, stainless steel door locks, stainless steel door frames and hinges, and energy-saving LED lighting is installed in the box.
4.Install 1.5T hydraulic tail plate.
baby chick vehicle details description:
Day old chicken transportation truck New craft:
- 19 years of design and export experience.
- 100% customized trucks.
- Quick delivery guarantee.
- Serving more than 80 countries and regions.
- Professional guidance on import documents.
- CO, FORM E, FORM P, pre-implantation inspection