Sinotruk Howo 3000L miniature fire truck Description:
- Sinotruk Howo 3000L miniature fire truck are called fire water truck, fire fighting tanker, fire water tender truck, fire water tank truck, fire tank truck, fire engine water, fire water tanker truck, fire-extinguishing water truck
- Fire Water Tanker is a vehicle designed primarily for fire fighting operations – to extinguish fire efficiently to prevent fire spread, reducing the loss caused by fire maximumly.
- Fire water tanker is different from fire fighting truck. It is more affordable by adding fire pumps and fire monitors on the basis of water sprinkler truck.
- 100% custom-made
- HOWO heavy-duty Chassis, Durable & Performance.
- Sinotruk engine & gearbox, super-powerful, no overhaul within 500,000 km.
- High-performance fire pump and fire cannon
- Water tank and Foam tank capacity can be optional.
- Tanker material: Carbon steel or Stainless steel
- With a complete set of fire fighting Accessories & Equipment, your can put in work immediately.
- Easy operation and easy maintenance.
- FREE training in our factory if you need it.
Sinotruk Howo 3000L miniature fire truck Angola
|Maximum total mass||8000kg|
|Liquid carrying capacity||3000kg|
|Rated flow of fire pump||20L/s 1.0MPa|
|PTO switch||Optional domestic brands|
|Model||Yunnei engine. 4 cylinder|
|Engine displacement||3900 ml|
|Engine emission standard||Euro 3|
|Maximum permissible gross weight||8000kg|
|Minimum turning radius||≤14m|
|Transmission case||Hand gearbox. Right hand drive|
|structure||Flat head, four doors, original double row|
|Number of drivers and passengers||3+3 persons|
|Driver’s position||Right side|
|Equipment||The instrument panel of the vehicle is equipped with fire control operation instrument panel and alarm light control box, and is equipped with
2. Power take-off control switch and indicator light;
3. Additional power switch;
|Equipment box and pump room
|structure||The main frame structure is welded with high-quality square tube, and the external decorative plate is welded with carbon steel plate. The roof is antiskid and walkable.|
|The equipment box is located at the rear of the passenger compartment, with aluminum alloy rolling shutter doors on both sides, and lights inside. Storage box shall be set in the equipment box room according to the requirements.|
|The pump room is located at the rear of the whole vehicle, with aluminum alloy rolling shutter doors on both sides and the rear. There are lights inside. Some common equipment can be placed on both sides of the pump room|
|Ladder and car handle
|The rear ladder is aluminum alloy two section overturned ladder, which is not more than 350mm above the ground when used. The upper handle is made of round steel pipe with groove on the surface, and the surface is sprayed with plastic|
|Texture of material||High quality carbon steel, 3mm thick|
|Tank fixing||Elastic connection with chassis frame|
|Manhole: one dn460 manhole with quick locking / opening device|
|Overflow port: one DN65 overflow port|
|Drain outlet: one Dn40 water tank with ball valve|
|Water injection port: connect one DN65 connector on the left and right sides of the water tank|
|Water inlet and outlet: 1 water tank to water pump inlet pipe, DN100 valve, pneumatic and manual control, 1 water pump to water tank filling pipe, DN50 valve, pneumatic and manual control|
|Model||CB10 / 20-rs low pressure vehicle fire pump|
|Rated discharge||20L/s @1.0MPa|
|Rated outlet pressure||1.0 MPa|
|Maximum suction depth||7m|
|Diversion device||With slide pump|
|Pipe material||High quality seamless steel pipe|
|Suction pipeline||One DN100 water inlet is set at the back of pump house|
|Water injection pipeline||One DN65 water injection port is set on the left and right sides of the water tank, and one DN65 water pump is set in the pump room to inject water into the tank|
|Outlet pipeline||One DN80 water outlet with stop valve and cap is set on the left and right sides of the pump house|
|Cooling water pipeline||Cooling water pipeline and control valve with cooling power take-off|
ISUZU Fire fighting vehicle Bodywork details:
Fire equipment table:
|4||Water trap||JII125/65×2-1.0||1||Piece||Internal button|
|7||Reducing interface||KJ65/80||2||Piece||Internal button|
|8||Water-retaining cloth||DT-SB||4||Piece||Internal button|
|10||Ground fire hydrant wrench||QT-DS1; length 400||1||Piece|
|11||Underground hydrant wrench||Long 860||1||Piece|
|12||Suction pipe wrench||FS100||2||Piece|
|13||DC switch water gun||QZG3.5/7.5; 65||1||support||Low pressure;|
|14||DC Flowering Water Gun||QZK3.5/7.5; 65||1||support||Low pressure;|
|16||Fire waist axe||Length 390; GF-285||1||Piece|
|18||Rechargeable portable lighting||1||Piece|
Optional fire equipment:
|1||Automatic charging device||12V||1||set|
|3||Air breathing apparatus||Number of members||set|
|6||Hand lift the pump||1||station|
|8||Other fire equipment|
fire fighting engine Parts Picture：
- 19 years of design and export experience.
- 100% customized trucks.
- Quick delivery guarantee.
- Serving more than 80 countries and regions.
- Professional guidance on import documents.
- CO, FORM E, FORM P, pre-implantation inspection